Following on from the initial consultation, we offer various packages to best suit your needs. Our goal is to ensure you avoid common costly mistakes & educate you in understanding the necessary steps to properly plan for your project. If you are someone who can get a concept and run with it this service is for you.
We will create a custom Design Concept for your rooms: room design boards, as well as floor plans. With your specific budget in mind, we will include furniture selections, rugs, lighting, window treatments as well as final paint color selections. We will go over the design plan and answer any questions you may have.
Magda came on site for a consultation and afterwards we agreed for her to design one of our rooms. Prior to her consultation and services, we were debating a new construction project in the basement. We had tried on our own for 4 years to come up with a layout that worked. But, after we applied her design to our spaces, we have no need to do that new construction! Our room is much more functional and pleasing to live in; the whole family loves it more. – Dianna Deeney, Phoenixville, PA
- A custom design board (inspiration board)
- A true to scale floor plan illustration (an accurate birds eye view of your new space)
- Specific product recommendations for furniture, art, decor, fabric, accessories, and drapes.
- Product source list (shopping list)
- Paint color recommendations
- Tips for incorporating current pieces
- Specific furniture placement suggestions (as seen in your true to scale floor plan)