From the initial design conversation through a project’s completion and installation for whole home or multi-room projects, to à la carte design services including hourly design consultations, concept boards or single room redecoration, our first goal is to clearly understand our clients’ needs and desires. We love mixing antique furniture with modern art and incorporate your existing pieces, when appropriate to transform your home into a beautiful, one of a kind, functional space tailored to fit your family, personality and lifestyle.
An on-site meeting that lasts up to 90 minutes is the perfect opportunity to get you started, whether this is an initial meeting to discuss a larger project and on going services, or you’re having us in to advise on furniture arrangement, to help solve a design dilemma, color and so much more.
We accomplish a lot during this meeting!
Ready to kick start your project?
On going Design Services Initial Consultation
Do you need:
- A comprehensive plan to help you through the endless choices of your project
- Peace of mind that you are making wise investments and that the job will be done right the first time
- To be able to visualize the rooms before they are completed
- To complete the project in a timely manner and get a polished, finished look that functions for your lifestyle
During this working session we will review the scope of work, tour the spaces and gather information, discuss functional requirements and needs, ideas and the process. You can read about our turn-key interior design process here.
Looking for DIY advice?
Design and Color Advice Consultation
A fit for you if:
- You feel overwhelmed as where to start and how to prioritize your project
- You’re not sure about the room layout
- You are not sure what furnishings to keep and what new items to purchase
- You need paint colors, interior and exterior finishes recommendations that you can confidently implement on your own
- You need help selecting elements such as flooring, countertops, backsplashes, fabric, etc
If you want to do the work yourself but would like a professional to coach you as you go along, this one time visit can offer concrete direction and help solve design challenges.
Consultation starts at $250
Let’s get started!
Magda is wonderful to work with. She listens, provides options and answers many questions. I love the style she’s helped me give to my home. Everything works much better after working with Magda! – Julie Pron, West Chester PA
Additional interior design services:
Remodeling Complete Finishes
Kitchen & Bath Designs
Furniture Selection & Custom Design
Paint & Trim Colors Selection
Vacant and Model Home staging
Don’t see it listed here? Contact us